Silicon Valley Quote
Dinish: You know what "bro" means in Mandarin? It means "asshole.
- You know what "bro" means in Portuguese? Rapist.
- In Latvian, it roughly translates to "one who beheads the messiah.
- In Finnish, "bro" means a baby's erection.
- In Urdu, "bro" is actually short for "brochtauer" which means a dildo for a man. A man's dildo.
- Fecal eclipse. It loses something in translation. We don't have a word for it. They do. It's "bro.
- You know what "bro" means in Navajo? A really joyful person with mental disabilities.
Quote from S02E02 - Runaway Devaluation